Hardware and software inevitably age and become obsolete, requiring upgrades. Deciding when and how to upgrade can be challenging. Ethixa can guide you through the process from beginning to end, from hardware selection to data migration and user training.
Ethixa is experienced and capable in all aspects of hardware and software upgrades, including:
- Windows operating system upgrades (server and desktop)
- Have an old server sitting in the closet?
- Still have Windows 7 desktops?
- Not sure if you should replace or go cloud?
- Software upgrades (Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Adobe, etc.)
- Concerned about changing the software your team uses?
- Need a managed roll-out and user training?
- Concerned about licensing?
- Using some dated software that can’t be installed or activated anymore?
- Computer hardware upgrades (servers, desktops, laptops)
- Infrastructure upgrades (routers, firewalls, switches, WiFi, wiring, etc.)
- Windows update management (part of our Watchman plan)
- Cloud migrations and management
- User training