Need IT support in your home?
Working from home has its advantages but it can be a struggle to make all of your technology work the way you want it to. Ethixa’s IT experts are available to correct any tech issues, whether they are big problems or little glitches.
If you are experiencing:
- Slow internet
- Connection issues
- Spotty Wi-Fi
- Audio and video conferencing problems
- Security concerns
- Difficulty with applications
- Problems accessing company systems
Need to provide in-home support for your employees?
Having your work force distributed makes it very challenging to provide quality support for your staff which decreases productivity, increases the support workload, and creates the potential for security holes. Ethixa is ready to put our expert staff to work supporting your employees in their homes.
If your employees need:
- Stable network connections and wi-fi
- Firewall configurations
- Audio and video conferencing
- VPN setup and configuration
- VoIP setup
How does Ethixa help support your employees working from home?
Ethixa improves the home office experience
- Optimizing the working environment and ergonomics; providing recommendations for screen placement, desks, and seating position.
- Setup microphones, web cams, and headsets.
- Setup collaboration software (Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Configure VoIP services and hardware.
Ethixa improves the network experience
- Coordinate with internet providers to improve network performance.
- Review and configure current in-place routers and firewalls.
- Install new routers, firewalls, Wi-Fi networks.
- Install and configure VPNs.
- Setup and configure cloud services (OneDrive, Dropbox, SharePoint, etc.).
Ethixa improves security and reliability
- Install, setup, and configure backup software and devices.
- Install and configure drive encryption such as Bitlocker.
- Setup system monitoring, patch management, and remote support.
Ethixa provides training
- Best practices for security and productivity.
- Spam and phishing identification and avoidance.
Ethixa helps provide your employees with a pleasant, productive, and secure home office environment.