Need to provide IT support for your
The unusual circumstances in the world today have required school districts to make major adjustments very rapidly and provide cyber-schooling for their students. Providing IT support for those students is very challenging and Ethixa can help!
Ethixa can help parents, students, and teachers:
- Connect devices
- Setup and optimize home internet connections
- Configure security, Wi-Fi, and routers
- Troubleshoot problems
- Make recommendations
Need assistance in setting up
a cyber-school infrastructure?
Delivering a quality education to a distributed student body, using a distributed group of education professionals is a challenging task. Ethixa can help your school overcome the challenges involved so that you can focus on your students.
- Review and optimize networks and systems
- Identify and troubleshoot problems
- Recommend solutions and improvements
- Train administrators and teachers on using new technologies effectively and efficiently
How does Ethixa help support students and teachers at home?
Ethixa improves the home school experience
- Optimizing the learning environment and ergonomics; providing recommendations for screen placement, desks, and seating position.
- Setup microphones, web cams, and headsets.
- Setup collaboration and learning software (Google, Teams, Zoom, etc.)
Ethixa improves the network experience
- Coordinate with internet providers to improve network performance.
- Review and configure current in-place routers and firewalls.
- Install new routers, firewalls, Wi-Fi networks.
- Setup and configure services (Email, website logins, etc.).
Ethixa provides training
- How to use internet services and devices.
- How to use new technologies confidently and effectively.
Ethixa helps provide your students and teachers with a pleasant, productive, and reliable learning environment.